The following statements support and expand on the MIGAS mission statement:
- We value honesty, commitment, professionalism and hard work.
- We lead the Group Training community in service and quality levels.
- We are a dynamic outcomes driven organization.
- We support our team members.
- We care for and nurture our Apprentices and Trainees.
- We give professional, ethical support and service to our clients.
The MIGAS Mission Statement is Making a Difference and this message is our key focus. It’s not just offering jobs to young people where we make a difference, but in the emotional support, the mentoring and sometimes the discipline we provide as an organisation that makes a difference to the emerging work force of Australia.
We also make a difference when we participate in Careers Fairs, feedback to Government, feedback to parents regarding the performance of their relations, and the on-going support we give to our own MIGAS staff in not only their professional life but their personal life as well. We often make a difference to our Host Companies as well, not only in the development of our apprentices and trainees, but in that we provide professional support in many areas of their business.