Apprenticeships are a great way for young people to enter the industry. An apprenticeship will give you a solid grounding in how things are made and maintained. From there, who knows where your career might take you?
MIGAS specialises in the Manufacturing and Engineering industries, but offer apprenticeships in:
- Automotive – Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, Panel Beating
- Electrical – Electrical Fitting, Electrical, Electrical Instrumentation
- Fabrication – Boilermaking, Moulding, Pattern Making, Sheetmetal
- Mechanical – Diesel Fitting, Fitting and Turning, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration, Tool Making, Printing
- And many others – just ask!
All traineeships lead to a nationally recognized qualification upon completion which can be used as credit toward further study or training, such as an apprenticeship, advanced qualification or university.
MIGAS offers traineeships in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Retail Operations
- Engineering Production
- And many more
School-based apprenticeships and traineeships allow secondary school students, typically Years 10 through to 12, to work with a Participating Training Company (Host) as paid employees while studying for their Senior Certificate.
MIGAS offer school-based apprenticeships and traineeships in the following areas:
- Boiler Making
- Fitting and Turning
- Diesel Fitting