Have you almost finished Grade 12 or you are wanting to leave your current job to try something new? Have you considered a trade apprenticeship or traineeship?
We'll help you get started
At MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees we help you kick-start your career in the trade industry, by connecting you with apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities with some of Australia’s leading employers and business owners.
Why a MIGAS Apprenticeship or Traineeship?
- You can earn while you learn and gain a recognised industry qualification in the process
- Our dedicated team checks in with you to mentor and support you to completion of your apprenticeship ensuring your transition to the workforce is seamless.
- We support diversity in workplaces, including Indigenous and female apprentices and trainees.
- We work closely with our host employers to ensure a safe and compliant workplace environment for all our apprentices and trainees.
Interested and want to find out more?
Join us for our Live Webinar ‘Getting an Apprenticeship in 2022’.
Getting an Apprenticeship for 2022
Date: Tuesday 9 November 2021
Time: 1:00PM (AEST) / 2:00PM (AEDST)
In this webinar, our MIGAS Apprentice Placement Specialists will run through:
- What experience or qualifications you will need
- Cover letter and resume tips
- Interview preparation tips
- Our current Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities and how to apply
Find out how you can receive your very own MiTrade Career Report, which identifies your personality style, and matches this with a recommended trade career (free for the first 20 registrations who attend the webinar).