There are six opportunities available within the electrical, mechanical and engineering trades on offer at Hedweld in Mount Thorley.
Hedweld is a world leader in the design and manufacture of mining and earthmoving equipment. These apprenticeships will provide you the opportunity to become trade qualified working in a world renowned regional Australian manufacturing company.
MIGAS are looking for motivated and enthusiastic locals who are reliable and enjoy taking a hands-on approach to new experiences.
Each apprentice and trainee receives:
- Experience in a world class organisation with first class facilities;
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced technicians at Hedweld;
- Round the clock support from a dedicated apprentice/trainee mentor;
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development;
- A structured training program;
- A solid foundation to build a successful career in the greater Hunter Valley region;
- And more.