Start your training and career in instrument installation, servicing, calibration and commissioning with a Global Leader.
LOCATION: Auckland | POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
- Auckland opportunity to gain hands on exposure to project and services teams within the Honeywell Building Solutions team;
- An opportunity to work across a range of facilities including manufacturing plants, hospitals, hotels, casinos, correctional facilities, office building, museums, airports and train stations;
- Applications closing soon – apply today and don’t miss out.
MIGAS is proud to once again be partnering with Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) to find the next generation of trade apprentices.
This is a rare opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and like-minded people while completing off-the-job training towards achieving a Certificate in Industrial Measurement & Control L4.
Your on-the-job training will see you working under the supervision of qualified trades and includes hands on exposure to advanced building technology within the industry.
Who we’re looking for
- Pay strong attention to detail – you understand how to small things effect the big picture;
- Possess a diagnostic ability – you like to solve problems by finding out how things work;
- Be good with numbers and math – to be successful in this industry you need to know your way around the figures to make important calculations;
- Have an above average computer / electronics literacy;
- You are ‘driven’ to pursue a trade career and already have your driver licence with access to reliable transport to get you where you’re going;
- You will have strong customer service focus;
- Be willing to travel throughout NZ to various worksites; and
- Be willing to travel to Waikato for approximately 6 block of training over 2 years (1 – 2 weeks per block).
To proceed through this intake process you will be required to complete and successfully pass a background check, including police check and drug screening test.
Honeywell are a multinational organisation who work across an array of industries. HBS specialise in the maintenance and service of critical building automation systems including HVAC, security, life safety and energy management. Across the globe, and throughout the Pacific, they install and maintain the systems that help keep workplaces safe, secure, comfortable and energy efficient.
To apply complete the application form via seek.com.au, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Please note: As MIGAS is an Australian company partnering with Honeywell for this recruitment, if you are successful through to the next stage you will be contacted via email to organise a Skype or Facetime interview.
Tell us about your passion for this opportunity and how what you have done to date has been aimed at this outcome.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion the skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.