Are you tech savvy and fascinated by all things electrical? Do you consider yourself a car enthusiast, knowing the ins and outs of a wide range of vehicles? Combine both passions with this Auto Electrical Apprenticeship.
Undertaking this four-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Auto Electrician and earn your Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
You will develop the skills to repair and retrofit automotive electrical systems in new buses and vans for use in emergency services including Ambulance, Police, Fire and Rescue, State Emergency Services.
This position is located in Moorebank and you will be hosted with a premier specialised vehicle conversion company, building bespoke, customised, engineered vehicular solutions for a large range of clients. These include many government departments such as Defence and Emergency Services, Including ambulance, police, fire & rescue, Traffic Management Centre and State Emergency services.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship;
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for candidates who enjoy hard work and mechanical aptitude. Most of all they will be passionate and enthusiastic about working in this field, with the right attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Auto Electrical Apprentice.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/