Completing your apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified qualified Auto Electrician and earn your Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
You will gain valuable skills focusing on:
- Repair and retrofit automotive electrical systems in new buses and vans for use in emergency services including Ambulance, Police, Fire and Rescue, and State Emergency Services.
This position is located in Moorebank where you will be hosted with a premier specialised vehicle conversion company, building bespoke, customised, engineered vehicular solutions for a large range of clients.
THE BEST BITS
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice who enjoys hard work and has a mechanical aptitude. You will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to show initiative both individually and as part of a team, be enthusiastic to learn, with a ‘safety first’ attitude.
- Current 2nd, 3rd or 4th year Auto Electrical apprentice
- Up to date with TAFE transcripts
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Auto Electrical Apprentice.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – take a look at some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/