Have you ever pulled apart an engine just to put it back together again, or have you ever wanted the chance to change from working on your car to something a lot bigger? Becoming Mobile Plant Mechanic Apprentice could be what you are chasing.
Undertaking this four-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Mobile Plant Mechanic and earn your Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology.
You will have the support of expert tradesmen to develop the skills to service, diagnose and repair material lifting equipment. You will also have the opportunity to conduct pre-delivery fit-out and travel site to site performing service and repairs.
This position is located in Wetherill Park where you will be hosted with a global leader of people and material lifting equipment. They design, manufacture and service a wide range of products including EWP machines and telehandlers, as well as offering customised financial solutions and online and centralised spare parts.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for someone who enjoys hard work and mechanical aptitude. Most of all they will be passionate and enthusiastic about working in this field, with the right attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to impress.
- Comfortable working at heights
- P1+ driver's licence
- Pass a pre-employment medical/drug and alcohol screening
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Mobile Plant Apprentice.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/