We require reliable 2nd,3rd or 4th year Heavy Vehicle Body Building apprentices who are passionate about completing their apprenticeship and building a career.
Undertaking this apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become qualified in Heavy Vehicle Body Building and earn your Certificate III in Automotive Manufacturing Technical Operations - Bus/Truck/Trailer.
You will build your skills to repair, service and maintain heavy trailers, including fabricating trailer components and using power tools and machinery including hydraulic presses.
This position is located in Wetherill Park and you will be hosted with a well-established company with 30-plus years in the industry, manufacturing state of the art and innovative semi-trailers.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will finish with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for someone who enjoys hard work and mechanical aptitude. Most of all they will be passionate and enthusiastic about working in this field, with the right attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to impress. You will be someone who takes pride in their work and has a strong desire to become fully qualified in this field.
- Current 2nd,3rd or 4th year Heavy Vehicle Body Building apprentice
- Pass a Pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Heavy Vehicle Body Building apprentice.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/