Have you got a passion to continue working in the field of electrical? We require reliable 2nd ,3rd or year apprentice to continue their apprenticeship in Electrotechnology.
Undertaking this Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrician and earn your Certificate III Electrotechnology
Working on a prestigious residential building in St Leonards, that will become a true vertical village & features a world-class collection of extraordinary penthouses and residences.
The position is located in St Leonards, our host is a privately owned company, with more than 30 years of continued growth and success. Specialising in the design, supply and installation of electrical networks for large-scale commercial and public sector building projects.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for a motivated and driven 2nd or 3rd year apprentice looking to continue their apprenticeship. The person we're looking for enjoys hard work, adaptable with a safety first attitude.
- Up to date Tafe transcripts
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Electrical Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/