Completing your apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Marine Mechanic and earn your Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology
You will be mentored by qualified tradespeople and develop the skills to work on and around diesel and gasoline marine engines & drive systems in a workshop and vessels. By the completion of this apprenticeship you will have the skills and knowledge to perform a broad range of mechanical servicing and repair tasks in the marine industry.
This position is located in Ingleburn, NSW and you will be hosted with specialists in boating equipment and accessories for marine engines, industrial engines and equipment and respected for its parts, sales and service support.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice who enjoys hard work and is looking to complete their apprenticeship. You will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to show initiative both individually and as part of a team, be enthusiastic to continue their learning and have a ‘safety first’ attitude.
- Current 2nd or 3rd year Marine Mechanic apprentice
- Up to date with TAFE transcripts
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Marine Mechanic Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-that-gets-noticed/