Are you a current Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, Electrical or Security Systems apprentice?
In this second year Refrigeration Apprenticeship you will learn the ins and outs of monitoring, installing, and repairing air-conditioning and refrigeration units.
This position is a full-time role located in Mulgrave VIC, where you will be hosted with a company that has over 130 years’ experience within the industry, specialising in Air- Conditioning and Refrigeration and a leading provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and security systems.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual Mi-Scholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Long-term/permanent tradesperson opportunity available after completion of apprenticeship! Set yourself up for life with this global leader.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our host is looking for enthusiastic Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, Electrical or Security Systems apprentice. This employer will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to grow within their business and ultimately branch out and expand their experience within the industry.
Ideally this candidate is a self-starter who is willing to show initiative, has a natural drive for the business, and a strong work ethic. You will have great communication skills, attention to detail, and be comfortable with basic service and repair tasks. We are looking for team players who recognise the importance of collaboration in the workplace. Additionally, you'll need to be able to work independently at times, follow all lawful instructions, and show initiative.
Our host is looking for someone who is looking to complete their apprenticeship with a single employer and can provide long term employment opportunities for the right applicant. You will:
- Need current and valid driver's licence and own transport
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year Electrical apprentice with domestic wiring experience
This role is open to current Electrical and Security Systems apprentices who wish to continue their trade.
If you think this could be you apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the best apprentice for the job.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/