Have you got a passion to continue working in the field of electrical? We require reliable 2nd ,3rd or 4th year apprentice to continue their apprenticeship in Electrotechnology with a company based at Moorebank.
Undertaking this Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrician and earn your Certificate III Electrotechnology
You will learn the ins and outs of preventative maintenance, repair and service of Industrial Electrical Equipment.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability digital platform.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Opportunity to become permanent post apprenticeship.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
The person we're looking for enjoys hard work. They are already enrolled in this apprenticeship and keen to continue their trade, willing to learn and has a good working attitude. But most of all we are looking for passion and enthusiasm, the person we are looking for will have the right attitude for the role and must be willing to go the extra mile.
- Current 2nd,3rd or 4th year
- Up to date Tafe Transcripts and E-Profiling
- White Card
- Pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol test
- LVR/CPR Licence
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Electrical Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/