Are you tech savvy and have always been fascinated by all things electrical? Looking to complete your qualification with a well-known organisation? Then this Apprenticeship could be the one for you! We are seeking either a 3rd or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice now.
Undertaking this apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrician and complete your Certificate III in Electrotechnology. Must have completed previous domestic wiring modules.
As an Electrical Apprentice, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining electrical machinery. This position is based in Lilydale where you will be hosted with one of Australia’s largest organisations, Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia. Hitachi is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your qualification with no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- Potential to be selected for a MIGAS annual MiScholarship award, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
To be successful in this role you will need to be mechanically minded, have a genuine passion for the electrical industry and be determined to succeed. This exceptional opportunity is perfect for someone who is still hungry to learn new skills, aspiring to develop a fulfilling and long-term career and understands the importance of safety and electrical hazards.
If you are looking for the chance to complete your electrical apprenticeship this could be the opportunity for you!
- Requires commencement of apprenticeship for 1st and 2nd year
- Valid open driver’s licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Safety awareness
- Takes Initiative
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical, Drug & Alcohol and Police Check
- COVID-19 double vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Electrical Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.