We require a reliable 3rd or 4th year apprentice to continue their apprenticeship in Electrotechnology with Hitachi ABB Power Grids Australia based at Moorebank.
Undertaking this Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrician and earn your Certificate III in Electrotechnology.
You will learn the ins and outs of preventative maintenance, repair and service of LV and HV variable speed drives.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Australia is a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability digital platform.
THE BEST BITS
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Opportunity to become permanent post apprenticeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY
The person we're looking for enjoys hard work. They are already enrolled in this apprenticeship and keen to continue their trade, willing to learn and have a good working attitude. But most of all we are looking for passion and enthusiasm, the person we are looking for will have the right attitude for the role and must be willing to go the extra mile.
- Current 3rd or 4th year
- Up to date TAFE transcripts and E-Profiling
- White Card
- Pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol test
- LVR/CPR Licence
- Domestic wiring environment experience
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Electrical Apprentice.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.