Completing your apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Mechanical Fitter and earn your Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
You will gain valuable skills focusing on, assembly of dosing pumps and specialised equipment to engineered water treatment packages.
The position is located in Belrose and you will be hosted with a leading manufacturer and supplier of water treatment equipment and control systems.
THE BEST BITS
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE to ensure you are job ready and site compliant
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for motivated and hardworking applicants who are close to completion of apprenticeship. You will have an excellent attention to detail, ability to show initiative both individually and as part of a team, enthusiasm to learn, and a ‘safety first’ attitude.
- Current 3rd or 4th Year Mechanical Fitter apprentice
- Valid driver’s licence P1+
- Pass Pre-Employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screening and Police check
- Able to provide Up to date with Tafe transcripts
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Mechanical Fitter Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/