Did you have a knack for welding and metalwork during school, or maybe you like spending your free time building and creating projects with your hands? If you think you’re up for a challenge and a job with variety, then becoming a Boilermaking Apprenticeship could be what you’re after!
Continuing your 3rd year of your apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Boilermaker and earn your Cert III Engineering – Boilermaking.
You will be taught to assemble, repair and build metal products for various construction and manufacturing industry purposes. Utilising various equipment such as hand and machine tools, welding equipment and Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines.
This position is located in Muirlea and you will be hosted by a well-known company that specializes in equipment hire within the Construction and Agricultural industries.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are a successful 3rd year Boilermaking apprentice looking to continue their apprenticeship with a great company, who is punctual, with a good attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
- Driver’s licence
- High level of safety awareness
- Flexibility of shifts
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the perfect candidate for the role!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/