Have you got a passion to continue working in the metal and Engineering Field? We require reliable 2nd or 3rd year apprentice to continue their apprenticeship in Boiler making.
Undertaking this apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified in Boilermaker and earn your Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
You will learn the ins and outs of rebuild and the maintenance of all heavy truck bodies. Developing your skills in fabrication of components including welding, fiberglassing and other manufacture techniques. Also learn how to assemble, install and test hydraulic system kits and overhaul air braking systems
This position is located in South Windsor and you will be hosted with a company that specialise in metal work and fabrication in light to heavy steel.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual Mi-Scholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for motivated and driven 2nd or 3rd Year boilermaker apprentices who are passionate about building a career within the fabrication trade. You will be ready to give 110% commitment to completing your trade to the highest standard, be enthusiastic to learn and able to follow instructions as well as take initiative. You will also be able to demonstrate maturity, respect and a ‘safety first’ attitude within an industrial workshop environment.
- Driver's Licence and car preferable
- Up to date Tafe transcripts
If you think this could be you apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Boilermaker Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/