Out-of-trade? Get back on the tools with MIGAS.
- Recommence your apprenticeship and complete your training
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year openings available Australia-wide
- Administrative support and mentorship provided
The MIGAS Continuing Apprentice Register (MiCAR) is for Australian apprentices who are out-of-trade due to the cancellation of their training contract.
MIGAS specialises in traditional trade apprenticeships including:
- Automotive and mechanical: light, heavy, diesel and plant mechanic.
- Electrical: air-conditioning, refrigeration, fitting and instrumentation.
- Construction: cabinet making, carpentry, plumbing, civil and more.
- Metal and engineering: boiler making, moulding, fabrication, fitting and turning.
- Horticulture: landscape gardening, nursery and horticulturalist.
We recruit apprentices and trainees on behalf of some of Australia’s leading industry employers from multi-national organisations through to quality local small businesses.
Once registered you’ll receive continuing apprenticeship job alerts through our monthly e-newsletter, MiTrade (look out for it in your email inbox). Or, if there’s a continuing apprenticeship job that closely matches your skills and level of experience, a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you direct.
Apprentices who are currently employed in an apprenticeship but looking for a fresh work environment and support to complete their training are also invited to join MiCAR.
To register click Apply below. We recommend uploading a copy of your up-to-date resume including details of practical skills developed in your previous apprenticeship placement.
Note to applicants: Registering with MiCAR does not guarantee placement in a continuing apprenticeship, and is dependent on the applicant's skills, experience and availability of suitable continuing apprenticeship openings managed by MIGAS.