- Achieve a nationally recognised Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Earn while you learn the tools of the trade
- New and continuing apprentices welcome to apply
Partnered with our client, we are looking for a motivated individual looking to start or continue their Air Conditioning and Refrigeration apprenticeship. The successful apprentice will perform a range of tasks which will include the service, installation and repair of Air Conditioning and refrigeration systems in an industrial and commercial environment such as Schools, Government Departments, residential and commercial high rise throughout Sydney.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who enjoys hard work, mechanical aptitude with the ability to follow instructions. Most of all they will be passionate and enthusiastic about working in this field, with the right attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to impress.
In addition to this the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Be a current 1st,2nd or 3rd year apprentice
- White Card
- ARCtick licence
- P1 licence with own car
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues
- Comfortable for possible interstate and international travel
- Completing a successful police check and working with children check
Our client provides commercial air conditioning (HVAC), life systems (fire and safety), power systems (generation and UPS), distributed intelligence (automation), project management and more in four countries. The combined experience from their business units has enabled this company to be one of the most technically-advanced and competent service providers within Oceania.
To apply please complete the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in trades.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.