Are you a good problem solver, have a natural talent for maths and enjoy working with your hands? Are you wanting something with variety and have always been drawn to working with plumbing, metal and electrical but can’t decide which is for you? An Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Apprenticeship could be the challenge and variety you’re looking for!
Undertaking this four-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician and earn your Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration.
You will learn highly sought after skills to service, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain HVAC and refrigeration systems and equipment that apply to air-conditioning and air distribution equipment in buildings and premises.
This position is located in North Rockhampton and you will be hosted with a company that produces HVAC, fire and security equipment for a wide variety of buildings.
THE BEST BITS:
- No HECs Debt – This apprenticeship is fully funded by the Government. Upon completion, you will finish your apprenticeship with a trade qualification
- On the job learning – Be paid to learn and craft your trade
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor - Who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Supplied PPE and Uniforms – To ensure you are job ready
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL HAVE:
- Own vehicle and manual driver’s licence
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology
- Work experience in the field (highly desirable)
- Dedication to undertaking a 4 year apprenticeship
- Proficient with Maths & English
- Strong commitment to health and safety in the workplace
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to become an Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician and why you are the most suitable candidate for this role.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/