Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Automotive Sales Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to work as a Parts Interpreter in an automotive retail outlet or mechanical service and repair business and gain a Certificate III in Automotive Sales.
You will learn the ins and outs of stock control and administration in relation to automotive replacement parts as well as vehicle accessories. You will also be trained in customer advice and sales activities, receiving and filling orders, organising dispatches and also deliveries.
This position is located in Jamisontown where you will be hosted with a company that is part of Australia’s largest independently owned buying group and is a trade focused automotive aftermarket dealer.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Host specific – RDOs, additional training, perks
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for someone who has a mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, confidence to interact with customers, and a genuine interest and passion for the automotive industry.
- Drivers licence preferably manual and own car
- Reliability and punctuality
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Automotive Sales Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/