Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Start your career with this Business Administration Traineeship.
Undertaking this Two - year Traineeship will give you the opportunity to become an experienced administration assistant, and also develop your technical and customer support skills. You will also earn your Certificate III in Business Administration over this time.
You will be trained to be responsible for duties including: Handling of incoming telephone calls mailing, post office, ordering supplies, couriers, uniforms, stationary; filing, data entry, ensures all Accounts Payable (Inc Petty Cash) are processed; organise company travel; prepare Induction Pack and PPE for new employees and other general administration required.
This position is located in Revesby, and you will be hosted with our client who services private business and government organisations throughout Australia, and specialise in the rollout of Telecommunications, Electrical, Optical Fibre and Communications Infrastructure.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for highly organised applicants who are committed to completing a formal qualification in Business Administration You will have the ability to multi-task, adapt to changing work volumes and be willing to learn and follow instructions.
You will have:
- Completed a minimum of Year 12 schooling
- Reliable transport to and from work in Revesby on a Part time basis; Monday to Thursday
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – particularly Word and Excel; A high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Well-developed organisational skills; and Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who have previously completed work experience in an administration/office environment will be very highly regarded.
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Business Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/