Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Start your career with this Business Administration Traineeship.
Undertaking this one-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified business administration assistant and earn your CERT III in Business Administration.
You will develop the skills to provide an integrated and efficient service to the office including logistical, security, safety and administrative support to all guests, employees and all other stakeholders. Duties will include: meeting and greeting visitors; office management; supplies management (including PPE); financial administration; and undertaking any other duties or responsibilities as authorised by the Office Manager.
This position is located in East Perth and you will be hosted with a large international corporation with specialisms in infrastructural development services to the trades sectors.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Organised individuals with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, who are self-motivated and have initiative.
You should have strong written and verbal communication skills including a good telephone manner, and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel experience
- Experience with Ariba is advantageous but not essential.
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the perfect candidate for the role!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter