THE BUSINESS CADETSHIP
Looking to commence your career in business? Get started with a Business Cadetship. On behalf of Hastings Deering, MIGAS is seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Business Cadet.
Undertaking this 24-month Cadetship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate IV in Business and put theory into practice to gain valuable experience in the workplace setting you up for a successful business/sales career.
You will be hosted by Hastings Deering, one of the largest Caterpillar dealer networks in the world, located in Archerfield, South Brisbane. They sell, service, rent and support the complete range of Cat machinery used in the mining, construction, agricultural, materials handling and government sectors.
You will complete four 6-month rotations in the different business units at Hastings Deering while building skills in a range of disciplines including among others, sales administration, project and risk management, customer service, marketing and safety.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! You will complete with a nationally recognised qualification and be equipped to secure a business and sales administration career at Hastings Deering.
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor and Hastings Deering coach who will guide you through your traineeship.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude, excellent organisation skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people. Ideally you will be someone who is eager to learn and is interested in gaining exposure to the resources industry whilst building their business administration skills.
- Current driver’s licence and own vehicle (recommended)
- Strong digital and computing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You will not be precluded if you have already completed another Certificate IV
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical, D&A and Police check
- COVID-19 double vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Cadet!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.