Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Start your career with this Business Traineeship. Undertaking this one-year Traineeship will give you the opportunity to gain your Cert III in Business Administration!
During this traineeship you will gain the skills to assist the Engineering and Maintenance team with administrative tasks to assist with compliance of the work order management system. This position is located in Middlemount and you will be hosted with Anglo American at their Aquila Mine.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave having started your qualification with, no debt and ready to continue your journey in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual Mi-Scholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for positive, switched-on and hardworking individual. If you’ve got a right attitude, are a supportive team player, have a genuine willingness to learn and are up for the challenge that comes with this traineeship – apply now!
- High level of safety awareness
- Positive attitude towards learning
- Be committed and dedicated to completing this 1-year traineeship
If you think this could be you apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/