Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Start your career with this Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you the opportunity to become an experienced administration assistant, and also develop your technical and customer support skills. You will also earn your Certificate III in Business over this time.
Working in a close-knit team, you will develop the skills in reception duties, undertaking all normal typical admin tasks, answering phones, data entry; and providing general support to everyone in the team.
This position is located in West Gosford and you will be hosted with a company specialising in building and insurance repairs in New South Wales and Queensland.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are searching for a friendly upbeat and self-motivated individual looking to start their career in an office environment. You will be a people-person, but also carry an air of maturity and professionalism about you
- A customer service expert who thrives on ensuring best customer outcomes
- A love for admin, complemented by strong typing and computer skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Business Traineeship!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/