We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Administration Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Business and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful business career.
This position is located in Brisbane's south at Loganholme, QLD and you will be hosted with a company who specialises in insurance repairs for the residential and commercial construction industry.
A DAY IN THE LIFE, CONSISTS OF THE BELOW:
- Reception duties: Answering and directing calls, greeting customers and assisting with sign in and deliveries
- Binding documents, filing and scanning
- Enter and manage workflow through internal database
- Data entry, word processing and minute taking
- Providing general support to the whole team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL PRESENT:
- Prior knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Experience in a retail or customer service role (highly desirable)
- Good computer / data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and manage work load accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Arrive on time, be well presented and committed to learning
- Strong commitment to show up to work every day on time and with a positive attitude
THE BEST PARTS:
- No HECs Debt!
- We pay you to learn!
- Personal MIGAS mentor who will support and guide you through your traineeship
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the below:
- Why you think you are the best person for the position
- Why a Business Traineeship is an interest for you
- Outline any prior experience you may have had in a role that is similar
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/