We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Administration Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Business and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful business career.
You will have the opportunity to work in multiple integral business departments such as Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, purchasing and Trade counter sales.
Working in a close knit team, you will develop the skills in:
- Accounts payables queries attended and resolved via telephone and email
- Assisting accounts team with processing and receipting invoices
- Providing administrative support to other team members
- Accurately entering data into the internal system
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assisting customers at the trade counter
This full-time position is located in Arndell Park where you will be hosted with a leading supplier to civil and building contractors providing a wide range of products including site safety equipment, road and traffic signage, temporary fencing solutions and tools and hardware.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn!
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Opportunity to secure full time permanent employment, post traineeship
- Our host is officially certified as a 'Great Place to Work ', 2021. With employees highlighting the great workplace culture
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our host employer is looking to build their future workforce. They are searching for a friendly up beat and self-motivated individual looking to start their career in an office environment. You will be well presented, a people-person, but also carry an air of maturity and professionalism about you.
- A customer service expert who thrives on ensuring best customer outcomes
- A love for admin, complemented by strong typing and computer skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Professional telephone manner with good communication skills
- Pass pre employment medical/ drug and alcohol testing
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the below:
- Why you think you are the best person for the position
- Why a Business Traineeship is of interest for you
- Outline any prior experience you may have had in a similar role
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/