We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Administration Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business.
Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Business and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace and set you up for a successful business career.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE:
- General office duties
- Taking phone orders and phone sales
- Processing the orders through the system
- Booking couriers
- Accurately entering data into the internal system
- Responding to email enquiries
- General reception duties
- Trained in Accounting functions
This full-time position is located in Chipping Norton where you will be hosted with a company that specialises in Precision General Engineering.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are searching for a friendly, upbeat and self-motivated individual looking to start their career in an office environment. You will be well presented, a people-person, but also carry an air of maturity and professionalism about you
- Driver's licence
- Pass a National Police Check
- A customer service expert who thrives on ensuring best customer outcomes
- A love for admin, complemented by strong typing and computer skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Professional telephone manner with good communication skills
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the below:
- Why you think you are the best person for the position
- Why a Business Traineeship is of interest to you
- Outline any prior experience you may have had in a similar role
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.