Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business through working as a Business Trainee.
You will learn the ins and outs of Administration and Business duties through hands-on experience in dealing with customers.
This position is located in Acacia Ridge where you will be hosted with Australia’s leading construction equipment and truck supplier.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Host specific – RDOs, additional training, perks
WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are wanting to learn the ins and outs of all things business, then this position could be for you! You will be answering phone calls, taking and distributing messages, and data entry of all accounts payable invoices. We are looking for someone who is friendly and has great communication skills, has the ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism, and someone who is a team player.
- Driver's Licence
- Computer Literacy
- Communication skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing program
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal candidate for the role!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.