Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business while getting paid!
You will be involved in a variety of duties including, managing appointments and inbound and outbound correspondence, liaising with assessors, general data entry and making courtesy calls.
This position is in Brisbane's south at Loganholme where you will be hosted with a company that specialises in insurance repairs for the residential and commercial construction industry.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for someone who has a good level of computer proficiency, is confident on the phone, and has the ability to interpret data and prioritise their work. Previous experience with clerical or customer service work would be highly regarded.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.