Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business while getting paid!
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager your duties will include:
- Scheduling and coordinating technicians and contractors
- Raising purchase orders
- Taking in requests from customers
- Providing exceptional customer service on both the phone and email
- Database management and assisting with backlog of orders
- Following up technicians and contractors for reports and paperwork
This position is based in Seven Hills in Sydney where you will be hosted with an Australian owned nationwide company that has been servicing the electronic security industry for more than 40 years.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for someone who has an excellent level of communication skills, the ability to remain calm with competing work demands, and can liaise with individuals from various backgrounds from company directors to trades staff.
Previous experience with customer service work would be useful however having the understanding and mindset to meet customer needs is just as important.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management
- Team player
- Sound computer skills
- COVID-19 double vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website to check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.