About the Opportunity
We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join Ventia's Perth Office, based in East Perth. For the right candidate, this may become a full-time permanent position. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for and contribute to:
- Professionally greeting all clients and guests
- Providing administrative support to the management team, including coordinating calls and meetings
- Raising purchase requests
- Data entry and running reports
- General reception/administration tasks
This is an identified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander role.
- Previous experience in a reception or similar administrative position preferred
- Strong computer literacy, including demonstrated proficiency across Microsoft Suite required
- Ability to prioritise workload and incoming enquiries
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish positive first impressions and relationships with clients
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol test
- Be up to date with or willing to get COVID-19 vaccinations
At MIGAS, diversity is more than a pledge; it is the foundation of what we do. We are committed to equality and celebrate diversity in all areas, including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. MIGAS promotes a diverse working culture in which everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
- Full-Time 12-month contract (with potential to become permanent)
- Competitive remuneration package + superannuation
- Complete a Certificate III in Business (BSB30120) as you work
- Great inner city Perth location in East Perth
- Access to 1:1 mentoring
- Paid weekly
The Trainee Academy is powered by MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees. MIGAS has been operating in Australia since 1988 and has a long history of providing quality employment options.
We employ you and place you with a host organisation. We work with household names like Shell's QGC Business, Origin Energy, Austrak, BHP, Bengalla Mining Company, Jaybro, and Roadtek, as well as successful privately owned small businesses.
We have offices and employment opportunities throughout Australia in Brisbane, Queensland, Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria, Adelaide, South Australia, Perth, Western Australia, and more.
If this sounds like the right job for you, apply now.
Simply follow the link to our online application form, select create acct (it takes 30 seconds), and enter your name, email, and phone. Then, add a password. After that, verify you're not a robot. Then, click the link in your inbox (check junk/spam folder). Fill out our online application form (it takes 5-10 minutes). Then, voila - we'll be in touch.
To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. This is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identified Position classified under ‘special measures’ of section 12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010. Only Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are eligible to apply.