Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business (BSB30120) while getting paid!
You will be hosted by one of the largest essential services providers in Australia, located in Ann Street, Brisbane. In the role of a Customer Support Coordinator, your duties will be very varied and can include client service and technical support function, data entry of records, Ad hock support to internal departments and undertake other general administration tasks.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to work in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude and has good all round computer skills. Ideally you will be eager to learn and is interested in gaining exposure to the resources industry whilst building their business administration skills.
This role is a hybrid role, working from the office and at home. Initial training will be provided in the office and public transport is the preferred transportation, due to reduced car parking.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- COVID-19 double vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.