Do you have a knack for computers, or are generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business (BSB30120) while getting paid!
This an Admin Support role located in Stafford.
You will develop the skills in dealing with customer enquiries, processing orders, arranging stock to be distributed to customers, supporting office staff and other general office duties.
You will be hosted by MediGroup, an advanced medical supplier disrupting high quality medical equipment and technology to the government organisations, hospitals, and other medical clinics around Australia and New Zealand.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to work in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude, reliable and the ability to problem solve. This role requires supporting all areas of the business and handling a sense of responsibility.
Customer service in hospitality or retail is highly desirable.
- Pass pre-employment medical and police check
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.