Do you have an interest in pursuing sales and customer service? Are you a great communicator and work well in a team environment? Do you have a knack for computers, or are looking to improve your current skills to help build a foundation for your future business/sales-orientated career? Get started with a Business Traineeship.
Undertaking this 24-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate III in Business Customer Engagement (BSB30120) and a Certificate IV in Leadership Management (BSB40520) while getting paid!
This position is an Internal Sales role located in Smithfield. You will be hosted with Statewide Bearings who specialises in bearings and power transmission products throughout the mining, agriculture, and material handling businesses, as well as other industries.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 24 month Traineeship with two qualifications, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are ideally looking for someone who is well presented, organised, confident in communication, easy going, and a team player.
This role includes managing internal sales enquiries from customers, process and maintain current and outstanding orders and confer with internal procurement team and suppliers to assist in achieving customer delivery expectations.
We're looking for someone who is driven and demonstrates that they have knowledge of the host employer and are willing to join the team. You'll also need good mechanical aptitude, strong English and maths skills, and basic computer skills (email, typing, keyboard functions etc).
Previous work experience in a mechanical workshop, warehousing or similar roles would be preferred.
- Driver’s licence required
- Police Check & Drug and Alcohol test
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.