We are currently seeking expressions of interest for candidates for full-time Business Traineeships.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your BSB30120 Certificate III in Business while getting paid!
If you’re eager to learn and develop new skills, completing a qualification would be a great opportunity.
We are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude and has good all round computer skills. Ideally you will be someone who is eager to learn and is interested in gaining exposure to the resources industry whilst building their business administration skills.
- Reliability and punctuality
- The desire to learn and positive attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrate passion, a strong work ethic and a hands-on approach to work
- Some previous experience would be good however our Host is willing to train candidates with a great attitude to the work
At MIGAS, diversity is more than a pledge; it is the foundation of what we do. We are committed to equality and celebrate diversity in all areas, including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and Women in Trades. MIGAS promotes a diverse working culture in which everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to work in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees has been operating in Australia since 1988 and has a long history of providing quality employment options.
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Business Trainee!
To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.