- Complete a national qualification in Customer Engagement
- Build your skills and knowledge to deliver the highest level of service
- Train on-the-job and earn an income while working towards your qualification
Partnered with our client, we are searching for a motivated individual looking to further their career in customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain on the job experience whilst completing a Certificate III in Customer Engagement over 12 months’ duration. You will be well supported with training and mentoring throughout your employment to learn the ins and outs of effectively managing customers, with the potential for a long-term career opportunity.
Your role will see you working alongside professional and experienced administration staff to provide support to a busy sales and business development team. You will be trained to be responsible for duties including:
- Purchasing material goods
- Production planning
- liaising with the factory for scheduling
- Handling of incoming telephone calls
- Maintenance of details and documents on company database
- Emailing, filing, scanning and any other general administration required
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a motivated highly organised applicants who are committed to completing a formal qualification in Customer Engagement. You will have the ability to multi-task, adapt to changing work volumes and be willing to learn and follow instructions. This role will require you to interact with multiple people within the business as well as external customers, so a confident and helpful personality is a must.
You will have:
- Completed a minimum of Year 12 schooling;
- Previous customer service experience -desirable
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Word and Excel;
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Well-developed organisational skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Located in Ingleburn our client is a leading national company offering the best level of perforated sheeting and steel fabrication using a wide range of metals such as aluminium, stainless steel, mild steel and colour bond sheeting.
To apply complete, the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in trades.
Please note that award wages apply for this position and a co-contribution may apply towards the training cost.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.