- Complete a national qualification in Customer Engagement
- Build your skills and knowledge to deliver the highest level of service
- Train on-the-job and earn an income while working towards your qualification
Partnered with our client, we are searching for a motivated individual looking to further their career in customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain on the job experience whilst completing a Certificate III in Customer Engagement over 12 months’ duration. You will be well supported with training and mentoring throughout your employment to learn the ins and outs of effectively managing customers, with the potential for a long-term career opportunity.
Your role will see you working alongside professional and experienced staff to provide support to a busy operations team. You will be trained to be responsible for duties including:
- Process customer orders
- Following up on progress of productions orders
- Processing purchase order receipts and order shipping
- Maintenance of details and documents on company database
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for mature and highly organised applicants who are committed to completing a formal qualification in Customer Engagement. You will have the ability to multi-task, adapt to changing work volumes, ability to meet targets and be willing to learn and follow instructions. This role will require you to interact with multiple people within the business as well as external customers, so a confident and helpful personality is a must.
You will have:
- Completed a minimum of Year 12 schooling
- Previous customer service experience -desirable
- Minimum P1 drivers licence and own transport
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Word and Excel;
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Well-developed organisational skills;
- and Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pass a pre-employment medical
Our client is a well-respected company located in Arndell Park. They specialise in superior road signage, traffic safety products, signage & banners, civil supplies, tools and consumables, emergency & spill containment, PPE, height safety & confined space accessories and kits.
To apply complete, the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in trades.
Please note that award wages apply for this position and a co-contribution may apply towards the training cost.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.