Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service? Do you want to build your skills to deliver a rewarding customer experience, and the ability to manage priorities and workplace challenges? Start your career with this Customer Engagement Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the tools and strategies to create memorable customer experiences and earn your Certificate III in Customer Engagement.
You will develop the skills in a busy customer service team to handle incoming customer sales enquiries across the product lines, provide quotes via phone and email orders, data entry and above all deliver excellence in customer service to new and existing customers.
This position is located in Arndell Park and you will be hosted with a leading supplier of superior road signage, traffic safety products, signage & banners, civil supplies, tools and consumables, emergency & spill containment, PPE, height safety & confined space accessories and kits.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic, well presented individual who is customer-oriented and computer literate.
- Driver’s license and own car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pass a pre-employment medical and police check
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Customer Engagement Trainee
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/