Do you have a knack for computers, or are you generally considered by others as a people-person? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future business-orientated career? Start your career with this Customer Service Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you the opportunity to become an experienced customer service officer within a banking environment. You will earn your Certificate III in Business over this time.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals
- Floor walking and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Inbound and outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Daily maintenance of the ATM
- Cash management – ATM Services, Travelex
- Stationery orders
- Strong focus on compliance
This position is located in Springwood where you will be hosted with an owner-managed branch of one of the oldest financial institutions in Queensland.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt! No financial debt - our traineeships are Government funded
- We will actually pay you to learn! You will complete with a nationally accredited qualification and be equipped to secure a banking career in a competitive workforce
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY
As a Customer Service Trainee with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment by demonstrating:
- Exceptional customer service
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- “Can do” approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- Great with maths and numbers
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
- Current driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Police check
- Completion of Year 12
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be best suited for this dynamic customer service traineeship!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/