Do you have a knack for creative ideas, or have a good attention to detail? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future marketing career? Get started with a Digital Marketing Traineeship today.
Undertaking this 24-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete your Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication while getting paid!
Your duties will include collaborating with the sales team for content and ideas, preparing and executing EDM campaigns, reporting statistics, executing the EDM calendar and testing subject lines, links, and formats.
You will be hosted in Arndell Park by Jaybro. Jaybro is one of Australia and New Zealand's leading suppliers to the civil construction and infrastructure sector.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt, and ready to work in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trade
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for an engaged individual that is driven with the desire for growth and to learn in this role, while taking ownership. Someone who is eager to involve and collaborate with the sales team and broaden the Jaybro team in developing appealing brand ideas and content.
Ideally you will be someone who has strong communication, can meet deadlines, is KPI driven and has great time management and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude
- Energetic self starter and proactive
- Adaptable to fast paced environments
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Digital Marketing Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.