- Work alongside qualified tradespeople
- Develop a career with a national company
- Multi-site environment
This full-time opportunity will allow you to complete a Certificate III in Electrotechnology – Electrician (UEE30811) over 4 years.
You will gain valuable hands-on experience, working with skilled tradesmen to support and provide you the opportunity to grow and gain valuable knowledge and experience within in the industry. Your work will include, fault finding, preventative maintenance, overhauling, installing electrical equipment and control systems in a manufacturing environment.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for enthusiastic candidates with a great attitude. You will love to learn new things and will enjoy working in an outgoing, multicultural environment. You will have a strong aptitude for mathematics and take pride in completing detailed tasks accurately and to a high standard. You will have an enthusiasm to learn and be able to demonstrate maturity and a ‘safety first’ attitude within an industrial environment.
- Completed grade 12, with a high performance in mathematics
- Must have a White card willing to obtain upon commencement
- A driver’s license; sites are based in 3 locations
- Have a strong aptitude for detailed, technical tasks
- Be reliable, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Be committed to attending TAFE and passing all practical and theory-based training requirements of an apprenticeship
Our client believes in the importance of advice, quality, and deliverability; which with their 80-year history in the market they can draw upon to always meet the needs and expectations of their customers. They have metal products ranging from homes and pools, through to highways, bridges and high rise constructions. With more than 35 branches Australia wide, they pride themselves in their ability to provide product where and when it is needed.
To apply complete, the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role. To enquire about this role or other currently advertised positions phone our recruitment team on 1300 464 427.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.