Are you tech savvy and fascinated by all things electrical? Are you a current 2nd or 3rd year electrical apprentice with up-to-date TAFE? If you have an investigative mind, are a maths whizz and an eye for detail, this Electrical Apprenticeship could be the one for you!
Undertaking apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrician and earn your Certificate III in Electrotechnology (UEE30811).
You will learn the ins and outs of installing, servicing and maintaining fire and security systems and related equipment. This position is located at Hamilton, however you will be servicing the Hunter Valley region and travel to site will be involved. You will be hosted with global leader in fire safety with 125 years of experience under their belt making the perfect workplace for you to learn from qualified tradesman and complete your apprenticeship!
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are a current 2nd or 3rd year apprentice with up to date TAFE, have strong maths skills, a good attitude towards work and a strong work ethic – apply now!
- Current driver’s license (P1 as a minimum) and reliable transport to and from work
- Are a current 2nd or 3rd year electrical apprentice
- Have a current White Card or are able to obtain one
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the best Electrical Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/