We are currently seeking expressions of interest from candidates interested in commencing an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Apprenticeship in Newcastle.
By undertaking this apprenticeship, you will earn a UEE32220 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration and establish a solid foundation for a rewarding career as a qualified Air Conditioning and Refrigeration tradesperson, all while working with respected industry brands.
- Good electrical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Completed a pre-apprenticeship or have had some hands-on experience would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Current driver's licence
- White Card
- Ability to successfully pass a Pre-employment Medical, Drug & Alcohol Check, and a Police Clearance
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Full time 4-year contract including paid annual and personal leave
- Competitive remuneration package + superannuation
- Paid weekly
- Opportunity to access Government subsidy payments of up to a total of $5000 for the first 2 years of your apprenticeship paid in 6 monthly instalments
- Access to 1:1 mentoring
At MIGAS, diversity is more than a pledge; it is the foundation of what we do. We are committed to equality and celebrate diversity in all areas, including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and Women in Trades. MIGAS promotes a diverse working culture in which everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees has been operating in Australia since 1988 and has a long history of providing quality employment options.
To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.