Partnered with ABB we are searching for someone fascinated by electrical equipment and electrical motors, and is looking to take their interest to the next step.
Undertaking this four-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrical Fitter and earn your Certificate III in Electrical Fitting.
Learning all facets of the manufacturing and fit out of Low voltage electrical switch gear. You will develop the skills in:
- Fault finding
- Quality testing
- Operating CNC
This position is based in Moorebank where you will be hosted with ABB throughout the duration of your apprenticeship.
ABB is a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability digital platform.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are searching for someone fascinated by electrical equipment and electrical motors, and is looking to take their interest to the next step. You will take pride in completing all tasks accurately and to a high standard, as well as having an aptitude for mathematics. You will have a passion for the work, enthusiasm to learn, and enjoy working in a social environment with a good team.
- Valid driver’s licence and car
- Pass a pre-employment medical and Police check
- Available for overtime when required
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Electrical Fitter Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter