Are you tech savvy and fascinated by all things electrical? Did you complete electrical projects during school or at TAFE and found yourself drawn to tinkering with electronics and want the chance to work on and understand bigger projects on an industrial or commercial scale? If you have an investigative mind, are a maths whizz and an eye for detail, an Electronics Traineeship could be the one for you!
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will give you the opportunity to start your career in the electronics trade industry and earn your Certificate II in Electronics.
You will assist technicians and develop the skills to install and service industrial weighing equipment’s.
This position will see you travelling throughout Sydney and at times travelling away for up to two weeks to country regional NSW, you will be hosted with a worldwide company with 50 years of expertise from design to after sales service, providing total weighing solutions for all industry sectors.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Additional training via webinars
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for enthusiastic and technically-minded candidates who are committed to developing their electrical trade career. You will have a strong aptitude for mathematics and take pride in completing detailed tasks accurately and to a high standard. You will have an enthusiasm to learn and be able to demonstrate maturity and a ‘safety first’ attitude.
- Completed grade 12 schooling
- P1+ Driver’s License and car
- Flexible with travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Electronics Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/