Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that motivates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Trade Sales Traineeship.
Undertaking this Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice and gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful trade sales career.
The role will include:
- Providing customer service through face to face, phone, and email interactions
- Receive, dispatch and store gas cylinders and hard goods
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to customers
- Prepare, pick, and pack orders
- Promoting a full range of gases, welding, and safety equipment
The trainee will be hosted in Kunda Park on the Sunshine Coast with a company that is well known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare. BOC Gas provide safe, sustainable, and innovative solutions for customers in many speciality sectors including, heavy industry and medical environments.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government, so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- Opportunity to grow within the business post traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who enjoys interacting with customers and is looking for a career not just a job.
You will be given product knowledge, customer service and sales training as well as the opportunity to obtain your forklift licence and complete an introductory course in welding.
The role is hands-on and includes some manual labour moving stock around, meaning we are needing someone who is happy to safely lift some heavy items when required.
- Previous sales or customer service a plus
- Driver's licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screening and Police check
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Trade Sales Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website to check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.