Are you tech-savvy and excited with new technology? Are you the go to person with friends and family to fix any IT related issues? An IT Traineeship could be what you are looking for!
Undertaking this entry level two-year traineeship will give you the skills to become a network administrator or ICT security specialist, whilst earning your Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology.
You will build your IT skills in a busy helpdesk support team and be the first level of support for IT issues. You will learn how to resolve support tickets and escalate support tickets to senior staff when the issues cannot be resolved.
This position is located in Arndell Park and you will be hosted with a leading supplier of superior road signage, traffic safety products, signage & banners, civil supplies, tools and consumables, emergency & spill containment, PPE, height safety & confined space accessories and kits.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
This traineeship will suit someone who has a strong interest in IT, tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new systems and information. Clear and concise communication skills, who is able to relay technical information to a wide variety of customers. A problem solver who has a willingness to learn with a customer first attitude.
- Pass a Police check
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the IT Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/