Continue working towards your Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical. If you are a 2nd or 3rd year light vehicle apprentice this is the chance to complete your apprenticeship.
You will learn the ins and outs of vehicle service and repair of Nissan motor vehicles.
This position is located in Brookvale and you will be hosted with a team of professionals who have a wealth of experience in the Australian motor industry. The opportunity to work in art servicing facility that is second to none. And only Nissan Genuine Parts are used.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and a commitment to developing a long-term career within automotive trade. You will be enthusiastic to learn, willing to follow instructions and have an aptitude for hands-on, mechanical tasks.
- Current 2nd or 3rd year light vehicle apprentice
- Current drivers licence
- Be reliable for full-time working hours Monday to Friday
- Enjoy practical and manual work
- You may also be required to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Light Vehicle Mechanical Apprentice
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/